Prof. Dr. Gisela Müller-Brandeck-Bocquet: Curriculum Vitae
- Studied Political Science at the Institut d’Etudes Politiques in Grenoble, France and at the Geschwister-Scholl-Institut in Munich, Germany.
- 1986 received PhD with the topic “Assessing the Effects of Technology” (Peter Lang Publishers, Frankfurt 1987) advised by Prof. Dr. Kurt Sontheimer.
- 1986 to 1994 Lecturer at the Geschwister-Scholl-Institut under the Chair of the Department Prof. Dr. Kurt Sontheimer.
- 1995 Habilitation (highest postdoctoral degree at the University for a Professor) with the title “The Institutional Dimension of Environmental Policy. A Comparative study of France, Germany, and the European Union” (Nomos Publishers, Baden-Baden 1996).
- 1995-1999 Acting Professor at the Universities Trier and Würzburg.
- Since 1999 (Full) Professor for Political Science at Würzburg University with International Relations as the main area of focus.