On this page you will find information regarding ongoing and completed research projects as well as our main areas of research.
Main Areas of Research
We focus on the vast array of foreign, security, and developmental policies, as well as the numerous questions related to Europe. In particular they do research in the following fields:
- European Studies: Specifically European Foreign, Security, and Defence Policy, reform processes as well as media representation of the European Union.
- International Organizations: UN and EU as well as interorganizational cooperation.
- International Crisis and Conflict Management
- German, French, and British Foreign and European Policies
- The rise of new powers: Especially Indian Foreign Policy
- African International Relations: Particularly Chinese, Indian, European, and US Policies towards Africa
- Theories of International Relations: Notably Constructivism and Role Theory