In order to get answers to questions you have concerning your studies and our programs as quickly and efficiently as possible, please contact the designated staff members at the Institute of Political Science and Sociology and at the University of Würzburg that are listed below.
- Transfer of Credits to our Bachelors Program: Examination Committee Political and Social Studies
- Study Abroad and ERASMUS+: Information regarding Studies Abroad and ERASMUS+
- BaföG (German Federal Law on Support in Education): Information concerning certification of academic progress
- Counseling - psychological, social, legal: Studentenwerk Würzburg (Student Service Organization)
- Undergraduate (Bachelor) course-related advising: Anja Harder and Dr. Thomas Leuerer
- Graduate course-related advising (Master PSSc): Dr.in Theresa Stawski.
- Graduate course-related advising (Master SowiNa): Dr.in Theresa Stawski.
- Course-related advising for Social Education (Teaching Degree): Dr. Frank Schiefer
- Course-related advising for Business and Employment Studies (Teaching Degree): Petra Meißner
- Internships: Prof. Dr. Michael Becker
- Examination Office (questions concerning transcript of records, certificates or the like): Unit 2.3 - Examination Office · Examination Committee Political and Social Studies
- Student Affairs (Enrollement, re-enrolement, leave of absence, deadlines for change of subject or university): Unit 2.2 - Student Affairs
- Seminar coordination and WueStudy admininstration: Dr. Matthias Gsänger and Dr. Daniel Suber. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student contacts: Student Advocacy Group